Smart meter technology is relatively new and untested. We are being used as the guinea pigs. Fortunately there are many people researching and providing information about their effects on us. This blog is an attempt to provide resources about the meters as well as information specific to Pennsylvania. Use the links in the sidebars to find informative websites, videos, studies and articles that I have found to be helpful, as well as information specific to PA residents.

Thursday, September 27, 2018

new mass action petition...

UPDATE: Please be sure to change the petition by adding your info in the red areas, and then attach the new version to all three of the emails that need to be sent out. Also, the subject header needs to be changed before sending. Thank you.

***

Finally we have some direct action that we can all take. This was sent to me last night. It is a petition that we can each add our details to and email to a large number of legislators and others. The email addresses are already pre-loaded into the three emails that you will be sent when you submit your email address on the website.

Here is the letter that was sent to me by a group of people who I have been working with for quite a while.
 __________________________________________

EHS Group

The PA Smart Meter Opt Out Petition we drafted is too long to paste in an email, we hosted it on our secure website. Directions as to how to access it, personalize it, and send it in are below.

The directions are simple, and even non techies can accomplish this easily.

Pennsylvania has rolled out smart meter deployment all across the state with absolutely no exceptions or accommodations for those of us who are sensitive to microwaves or the conducted emissions of the smart meters. There are no medical opt outs whatsoever. Some have been forced to move out of state rapidly, leaving their communities, their jobs, their physicians, their friends, family and support systems. Others, who were able to, have gone off grid.

Some of us suffer from electrohypersensitivity (EHS) and have eliminated all wireless technology in our homes out of necessity. Some of us suffer from cancer, heart arrythmias, diabetes or neurological disease, conditions which are known to be aggravated by wireless devices. Some of us were so sickened by smart meters on our homes, we were forced to file lawsuits against our utilities in the Pennsylvania Public Utilities (PA PUC) court.

However, once the PA PUC dismisses our cases after full blown hearings (they have ruled against every single one of us so far, stating that the utility witnesses who testified that smart meters can’t harm anyone are more credible than we are, more credible than our physicians who testified on our behalf, more credible than world famous experts in non-ionizing radiation, and more credible than experts in smart meter technology and conducted emissions, who have testified on our behalf.

We are fighting for our lives here. The PA PUC refuses to grant us accommodations on our own homes from smart meter electromagnetic radiation. The state Governor refuses to help. The state Attorney General refuses to help. The State Legislature and Senate have introduced smart meter opt out bills for the past several years, but the House bills have sat in a committee chaired by a representative whom the utility industry has influenced with campaign contributions and family employment.

The PA state legislature has only a few days left in its current session, and at least one EHS Pennsylvania resident who has lost her case in PUC court against her utility has been forced, with police on her front lawn, to get a smart meter, or get their home electricity disconnected, when the temperature was in the 90s for weeks on end.

You do NOT have to live in Pennsylvania. Anyone can send in testimony or a very simple statement of support (see below).

This is an urgent plea for help. Please help us to remain safe in our own homes.

A victory in Pennsylvania is of utmost importance, allowing us to have smart meter opt outs, as all other states (now numbering 41) which have considered the matter, have done (except for Pennsylvania). It will have important ramifications for us all, making it easier for those who live where the issues of accommodations for the disabled have not been addressed, to introduce similar legislation in your state, and perhaps even at a national level.

We need to educate our legislators as to the biological effects of EMFs on our most vulnerable residents. What is needed now is testimony -- in numbers -- to give them the courage and support to act to protect us.

I realize how very busy everyone is, but we need each of you to send in a statement. Even if it means setting your alarm a half hour early or staying up late one night. So much harm will be done to us if this legislation is not passed.

Please click here https://www.ehs.group, which will direct you to our secure website.

15 comments:

  1. Though this is off topic, please be advised that the utilities are LYING in order to gain entry to your property! Repeat: the utilities are LYING to gain access to your meter. Because my meter isn't accessible from the street, Met-Ed sends someone to read it every 2-3 months. A week or so ago, a man with proper Met-Ed ID came by saying he needed to read my meter, so I gave him access to the meter.

    When the reading took longer than usual, I went out back to check on him. Why was he taking so long? It was in this moment I noticed three things: 1) my meter box was OPEN; 2) he was wearing coveralls emblazoned with "Wellington Energy"; and 3) he had a new, digital meter with him. I asked him if it was a smart meter, he said yeah, and he was going to put it in. This he did, and he left.

    I used to attend local Tea Party meetings a few years ago. At one of these meetings, a speaker talked about smart meters, why they're bad, and why we don't want them. Since nothing ever apparently came of the smart meters, I thought nothing of it. I never got one, so I thought they'd been stopped. I thought wrong. After Met-Ed lied to install the smart meter, that meeting came back to me.

    To be fair, I haven't had any problems, either electrical or with my health, since the meter was installed. That's not what bothers me. What bothers me is the SNEAKY WAY in which they installed the meter. They told me that they were only coming to read the meter, not change it! That upsets me! Why lie about what you're doing? If these smart meters are so good, why install them under false pretenses?

    If you haven't already guessed, I have a libertarian bent; the less gov't interference in our lives, the better. I trusted my late mother when she told me something was for my own good, because it was. However, when gov't or a big corporation tells me something is for my own good, I get suspicious; they have an agenda, and it may not be good for me.

    Anyway, for any PA residents reading this, please be advised that your utility's representative may LIE to you in order to access your meter! This happened to me, and I was upset about it. If you see the name, "Wellington Energy" anywhere, don't let them in. If they have a cylindrical object resembling a meter, don't let them in. Look at their ID closely before you do anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are making me crazy trying to get in my garage. Last summer when my door was open they came in and took a picture of my meter and said they will come back to change it. I guess its only a matter of time before they force it on me.

      Delete
  2. I am suffering from EHS and trying to fight smart meter installation on my home! Looking for support and an organized group to fight with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart meters and wireless technology have been making me & others in my family ill for many years now. I have had to hide away, and cannot live a normal life. Although there is an opt-out option in my state, it doesn't completely help those sensitive to wireless signals... My neighbors refuse to opt-out, so I am forced to suffer as a result. Smart meters are not healthy for anyone. For the sake of human health, wireless technology needs to be abolished!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 19 year old son with autism has had a constant headache on the forehead, top and back of his head since the Smart Meters were installed. Even though they are located on poles in our yard, rather than on the side of our house, my son was only able to find some relief in the basement bathroom 2 12-inch block walls away from the outside. I experience unexplained headache and bloating symptoms when I started working at my new job that has 2 smart meters mounted on the outside walls of the office. My sons head also hurts inside and outside at his grandparents home where a smart meter has also been installed. Prior to installation of the Smart Meters, my son had never had a headache. Please help. We live in Pennsylvania where no opt outs are permitted . . . Please allow us to opt out and return to analog meters. . . .

    The residents of Pennsylvania are being grossly discriminated against and our health and quality of life destroyed by not being permitted an opt out to have analog meters like most other states.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have home A home B and Home C listed with ppl. They have always refused to turn on electric for my tennants moving in if the main breaker was on. They would leave a notice, sorry we could not turn on the electric because we have detected that electric is being used at this time. Please turn off your main breaker or we can not turn on your power. I called the power company and they explained that it could be a hazard to the ppl employee if it sparks in his/her face. Last week when I was not home at house A they came and took out the meter installed a so called smart meter and let a note that they are sorry if it has caused me anyinconvenience. No problem changing meters with power on when its to their benefit in the end. If they refuse to pull a meter to remove the plastic socks in order to turn on power but WILL do it to install a so called smart meter something is definately seriously wrong. They also changed out my basement meter in my apartment building at the same time in house B. Now for house C. That one is inside a garage and they can't get to it. They keep calling the phone at house A and letting messages to make arangements to change house C meter. It was someone speaking perfect english at first but then the messages started coming from one who speaks very bad english as if its their 2nd language. It now has become daily. They are very persistant about getting EVERYONE to change meters. I have recently gone to whitehouse.gov scrolled down to the bottom and forwarded this, https://stopsmartmeterspa.blogspot.com/2018/09/new-mass-action-petition.html?m=1
    To the president asking for help to get this legislature moving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also trying to fight smart meter installations. As it seems myself and my fiancee we are the only ones in our area even aware of this installation even when PPL sent us a letter notifying us of this installation. Have sent a notarized notice of non consent to PPL but am getting the "PA has no OPT-OUT policy.
    UGH!
    we need a support foundation!!!
    contact me with support group details plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. If these meters are so much of an issue why is no one working to fix this issue.
    Tickets on Sale
    Buy Online Tickets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Because no one elected anywhere except maybe our current president cares for anyone, including you and I and our families. Most in power would prefer depopulation tactics to make the earth more fruitful to the few like them than see the rest of us live. . . The ones in power that put mandated these be put in place for everyone care nothing about us and likely are very happy that they have not only can control us, but the meters themselves have a wonderful side-effect of making us all ill.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My only useful suggestion is for all of us to keep writing to The Whitehouse . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cigarettes Have warning labels, smart Meters do not. If they installed a Smart Meter on your property. Post a visible sign Informing your passer bys and neighbors That your utility Company ( Warning, First Energy/Met ed has installed a Health risk RFR device on your property. Let the people of PA know what the PUC and Utilities companies are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m Mark Russ , I contracted HIV in 2009, I was told by my doctor that there’s no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARV’s, My CD4 was 77 and viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr. Imoloa also I saw a lot of testimonies about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and i took it for two weeks after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The medicine has no side effect, there’s no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cure DIABETES, EX BACK, ALES, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES
    1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your
    office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after
    you.
    (5) If you want your own children
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to
    be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you
    (10) and if you ant your herpes cure back
    want to recover you lost money
    (11) CANCER,
    (12) DIABETES,
    (13) HIV& Aids,
    (14) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (15) CANCER,
    (16) IMPOTENCE,
    (17) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (18) DIARRHEA
    (19) ASTHMA..
    Also contact him with the above.
    and lots more. You can reach him on drimoloaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or
    Whatsapp +2347081986098 all thanks to dr imoloa he is really a great man .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smart meters are bad for health no doubt. But our problems with EMF radiation, privacy and total control are much more serious with the upcoming installation of the 5G network. Cell towers are a real threat to humanity. Get your hands on an EMF meter and measure the levels of EMF in your home. I did, and I was surprised with my findings.

    The model I bought was the Trident TF2. Excellent meter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This post is a few years old and things have escalated dramatically. I don't think this is ever going to stop until the evil people in power who are pushing this demonic agenda are removed from power.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been suffering from RF radiation side effects and WIFI related issues since they put the electrical smart meters near my home. The only WIFI item in my home is a cellphone I do not keep near me.

    Recently Heller's gas propane company installed smart meters on their tanks and my symptoms have increased.

    I came to this page seeking help in PA but it seems like the admins have become inactive for a few years now.

    ReplyDelete